Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- Credit: Met Police
A man known to commit offences on the train and tube network is wanted urgently by police.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
Police say the 38-year-old should not be approached and may pose a risk to the public and young children.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, though his last known location was Tilbury.
He is known to frequent Victoria Park and the City of London.
The wanted man also has wider links to Essex, Kent, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Ali has a thick beard and receding hair which is grey/curly and messy on the sides.
- 1 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 2 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 3 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 4 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 5 Donor appeal as East Ham man needs second kidney transplant
- 6 PSPOs approved by councillors to tackle alcohol and dog nuisance
- 7 Flat above garage damaged in Manor Park fire
- 8 Three-car collision in early hours causing delays at Beckton roundabout
- 9 Councils with low Covid vaccine rates given funds to help people get jabbed
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red/white trainers.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Ali should call police on 999 immediately.
Those with information are asked to call 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC, quoting reference CAD 3579/13JAN.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.