Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries after Stratford stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has suffered potentially life-changing injuries after being stabbed in Stratford.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to Oxford Road at around 5.25pm on Friday.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital.
His injuries are not life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
No arrests have yet been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Following the stabbing, police authorised a Section 60 stop and search order across the whole of Newham until 5am the next day.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 6 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals