Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries after Stratford stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has suffered potentially life-changing injuries after being stabbed in Stratford.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to Oxford Road at around 5.25pm on Friday.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital.
His injuries are not life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
No arrests have yet been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Following the stabbing, police authorised a Section 60 stop and search order across the whole of Newham until 5am the next day.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR