Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries after Stratford stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has suffered potentially life-changing injuries after being stabbed in Stratford.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to Oxford Road at around 5.25pm on Friday.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital.
His injuries are not life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
No arrests have yet been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Following the stabbing, police authorised a Section 60 stop and search order across the whole of Newham until 5am the next day.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 8 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 9 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections