Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries after Stratford stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has suffered potentially life-changing injuries after being stabbed in Stratford.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to Oxford Road at around 5.25pm on Friday.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital.
His injuries are not life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
No arrests have yet been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Following the stabbing, police authorised a Section 60 stop and search order across the whole of Newham until 5am the next day.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 92 arrests as police respond to community concerns about crime
- 5 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 6 Stephen Timms 'cannot forgive attacker without meeting face-to-face'
- 7 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 8 Newham to 'bring back the broom' as recycling gets boost
- 9 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber