Man, 40, stabbed in Plaistow
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Plaistow.
The 40-year-old was attacked near the junction of Cecil Road and Plashet Road at around 11.20pm yesterday (Tuesday).
His injuries are said to be not life-threatening or life-changing.
Police believe an incident took place inside a home nearby and that the people involved were known to each other.
A man in his 40s has been arrested and is currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting reference 8362/May14
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash