Man, 40, stabbed in Plaistow
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Plaistow.
The 40-year-old was attacked near the junction of Cecil Road and Plashet Road at around 11.20pm yesterday (Tuesday).
His injuries are said to be not life-threatening or life-changing.
Police believe an incident took place inside a home nearby and that the people involved were known to each other.
A man in his 40s has been arrested and is currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting reference 8362/May14
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking