Man, 21, stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed in Canning Town.
Officers were called to Barking Road shortly before 11pm yesterday (Wednesday) and found the man with stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed as not being life-threatening.
Officers believe the stabbing took place in nearby Newhaven Lane, with the victim then making his way to Barking Road.
Crime scenes have been established along the route he is thought to have taken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keeping an open mind as to the motive for the attack and have made no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD9374/22May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University