Man, 21, stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed in Canning Town.
Officers were called to Barking Road shortly before 11pm yesterday (Wednesday) and found the man with stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed as not being life-threatening.
Officers believe the stabbing took place in nearby Newhaven Lane, with the victim then making his way to Barking Road.
Crime scenes have been established along the route he is thought to have taken.
Police are keeping an open mind as to the motive for the attack and have made no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD9374/22May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 2 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 3 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 4 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 5 New online information resource set up for Newham families
- 6 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 7 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 8 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 9 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 10 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network