Man, 21, stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed in Canning Town.
Officers were called to Barking Road shortly before 11pm yesterday (Wednesday) and found the man with stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed as not being life-threatening.
Officers believe the stabbing took place in nearby Newhaven Lane, with the victim then making his way to Barking Road.
Crime scenes have been established along the route he is thought to have taken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keeping an open mind as to the motive for the attack and have made no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD9374/22May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 9 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Embleton finally gets his man in Dan Kemp