Man, 21, stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed in Canning Town.
Officers were called to Barking Road shortly before 11pm yesterday (Wednesday) and found the man with stab wounds.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed as not being life-threatening.
Officers believe the stabbing took place in nearby Newhaven Lane, with the victim then making his way to Barking Road.
Crime scenes have been established along the route he is thought to have taken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keeping an open mind as to the motive for the attack and have made no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD9374/22May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 3 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 4 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 10 WSL: West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0