Man in his 20s is stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed in Canning Town this morning.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was rushed to hospital after being attacked in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, at around 7.40am.
His condition is unknown.
Police have closed the road in both direction and buses are on diversion.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the North East Command Unit on 101 and quote CAD1694/12Jul or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto