Man in his 20s is stabbed in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed in Canning Town this morning.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was rushed to hospital after being attacked in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, at around 7.40am.
His condition is unknown.
Police have closed the road in both direction and buses are on diversion.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the North East Command Unit on 101 and quote CAD1694/12Jul or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 4 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing