Man stabbed at Westfield shopping centre, Stratford
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed in a fight at Westfield shopping centre this evening.
Police were called at approximately 6.15pm on Friday, September 1 to reports of a fight near Stratford Station.
A man was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service suffering a stab injury.
A second man was found with head injuries – his condition is not thought to be serious.
A man was arrested nearby on suspicion of GBH and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes