Man found stabbed and shot in Forest Gate
- Credit: Jon King
A man is in a stable condition after being stabbed and shot.
The victim was found by police in Skelton Road, Forest Gate suffering from gunshot and stab injuries on Saturday, December 19.
Police carried out first aid on the man after being called to reports of a shooting in Dunbar Road at 8.50pm on Saturday.
They found the victim, who is believed to be in his late teens, yards away in Skelton Road.
A Met spokesperson said: "Paramedics from London’s Air Ambulance treated the man at the scene before he was taken to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"He remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
A knife, which police have linked to the stabbing, has been found, but at this stage there have been no arrests. Officers continue to make enquiries.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 6761/19Dec.