Man found stabbed and shot in Forest Gate
- Credit: Jon King
A man is in a stable condition after being stabbed and shot.
The victim was found by police in Skelton Road, Forest Gate suffering from gunshot and stab injuries on Saturday, December 19.
Police carried out first aid on the man after being called to reports of a shooting in Dunbar Road at 8.50pm on Saturday.
They found the victim, who is believed to be in his late teens, yards away in Skelton Road.
A Met spokesperson said: "Paramedics from London’s Air Ambulance treated the man at the scene before he was taken to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"He remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
A knife, which police have linked to the stabbing, has been found, but at this stage there have been no arrests. Officers continue to make enquiries.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 7 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 6761/19Dec.