Man found stabbed and shot in Forest Gate
- Credit: Jon King
A man is in a stable condition after being stabbed and shot.
The victim was found by police in Skelton Road, Forest Gate suffering from gunshot and stab injuries on Saturday, December 19.
Police carried out first aid on the man after being called to reports of a shooting in Dunbar Road at 8.50pm on Saturday.
They found the victim, who is believed to be in his late teens, yards away in Skelton Road.
A Met spokesperson said: "Paramedics from London’s Air Ambulance treated the man at the scene before he was taken to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"He remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
A knife, which police have linked to the stabbing, has been found, but at this stage there have been no arrests. Officers continue to make enquiries.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 6761/19Dec.