Man left with ‘potentially life-changing eye injury and bite marks that pierced skin’ after District line Tube brawl
- Credit: BTP
An attack on three men at West Ham Tube station left one with potentially life-changing injuries to his eye and bite marks that pierced his skin, police said.
A question on travel advice reportedly descended into a brawl onboard an eastbound District line train.
When the doors opened, one of the trio was punched in the face and bitten after he fell backwards onto the train platform, another sustaining a fractured toe.
British Transport Police (BTP) are treating the incident as a “serious assault” and search for four men in connection to the incident.
According to officers, four men approached the victims onboard a Mile End to West Ham service.
You may also want to watch:
Talk turned to verbal abuse from the quartet, then violence.
BTP have released images of four men they want to trace in connection to the incident, which happened at about 10pm on May 29
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum
If you recognise them, text BTP on 61016 or call 0800 405 040 quoting reference 704 of 29 May.