Man in his 20s stabbed to death in Stratford shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has been knifed to death in Stratford shopping centre.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance in the Stratford Centre, in the Broadway, at 9.30pm last night (March 20).
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service to find a man in his early 20s suffering from stab wounds.
Despite the efforts of the emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.30pm.
The victim’s next of kin have not yet been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Formal identification awaits and a post mortem examination will be held in due course.”
The Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
No arrests have been made and enquires ongoing.
Any witnesses or anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting CAD 7391/20 March or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.