Man in ‘critical condition’ following Upton Park road collision
- Credit: London Ambulance Service
A motorcyclist has been left in a critical condition following a collision with a car on Barking Road.
Police officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which took place on Barking Road near to Upton Park’s Boleyn Ground, at approximately 12.15am on Sunday morning.
The motorcyclist was taken to an east London hospital by paramedics. The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the collision or the moments leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line at Chadwell Heath Traffic Garage on 020 8597 4874 or via 101.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquries continue.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen