Man in ‘critical condition’ following Upton Park road collision
- Credit: London Ambulance Service
A motorcyclist has been left in a critical condition following a collision with a car on Barking Road.
Police officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which took place on Barking Road near to Upton Park’s Boleyn Ground, at approximately 12.15am on Sunday morning.
The motorcyclist was taken to an east London hospital by paramedics. The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the collision or the moments leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line at Chadwell Heath Traffic Garage on 020 8597 4874 or via 101.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquries continue.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding