Man in ‘critical condition’ following Upton Park road collision
- Credit: London Ambulance Service
A motorcyclist has been left in a critical condition following a collision with a car on Barking Road.
Police officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which took place on Barking Road near to Upton Park’s Boleyn Ground, at approximately 12.15am on Sunday morning.
The motorcyclist was taken to an east London hospital by paramedics. The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers would like to speak with anyone who witnessed the collision or the moments leading up to it.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line at Chadwell Heath Traffic Garage on 020 8597 4874 or via 101.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and enquries continue.
- 1 Jailed: Drug dealer who crashed into cab leaving passengers critically injured
- 2 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 3 Man in hospital after fire at disused Forest Gate church
- 4 Detectives release images after robbery in East Ham
- 5 Jailed: Manor Park man guilty of drug offences, but not machete murder
- 6 £3m centre to reduce young adult reoffending to be set up in Stratford
- 7 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 8 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff 'disappointed' to lose defender Adam Thompson
- 9 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff feels he knows already what makes the squad tick