Man in critical condition following North Woolwich shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition after being shot in North Woolwich last night.
Police were called to Woodman Street at around 10.20pm following reports of gun shots being heard in the area and found a 25-year-old man suffering wounds to his torso and face.
He was taken to hospital where he is said to be critical but stable.
Enquiries into the circumstances of the shooting are ongoing, and no arrests have been made.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, can contact police via 101, or via Twitter @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 7 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 10 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities