Man in critical condition following North Woolwich shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a critical condition after being shot in North Woolwich last night.
Police were called to Woodman Street at around 10.20pm following reports of gun shots being heard in the area and found a 25-year-old man suffering wounds to his torso and face.
He was taken to hospital where he is said to be critical but stable.
Enquiries into the circumstances of the shooting are ongoing, and no arrests have been made.
Any witnesses, or anyone with any information, can contact police via 101, or via Twitter @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
To give information anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding