Man in critical condition after North Woolwich assault
- Credit: Google Maps
A man is in a critical condition after being assaulted in North Woolwich.
He was found in Fernhill Street, close to the junction with Albert Road, in the early hours of this morning suffering from head injuries.
The man has been taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Police, the London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance all attended the scene shortly after midnight and a crime scene remains in place.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 36/25June or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 3 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 4 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 5 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 8 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 9 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 10 £10.1m grant strategy approved to support businesses as pandemic continues