Man found with fatal injuries in Custom House
- Credit: Google
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was found in Custom House with fatal injuries.
A man in his mid-20s was found at the location with apparent stab wounds.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he later died.
The investigation follows a call to police at 10.26pm on Sunday, 26 April to an injured man in Lambert Road.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is believed to have happened on Freemasons Road, near the junction with Kerry Close, shortly before the call was made to police.
Detectives from the Met’s specialist crime command have been informed and a crime scene is in place.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine backs Said Benrahma to end goal drought
There have been no arrests at this time.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote CAD 8371/26APR.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.