Man found with fatal injuries in Custom House
- Credit: Google
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was found in Custom House with fatal injuries.
A man in his mid-20s was found at the location with apparent stab wounds.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he later died.
The investigation follows a call to police at 10.26pm on Sunday, 26 April to an injured man in Lambert Road.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is believed to have happened on Freemasons Road, near the junction with Kerry Close, shortly before the call was made to police.
Detectives from the Met’s specialist crime command have been informed and a crime scene is in place.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
There have been no arrests at this time.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote CAD 8371/26APR.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.