Man found with fatal injuries in Custom House
- Credit: Google
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was found in Custom House with fatal injuries.
A man in his mid-20s was found at the location with apparent stab wounds.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he later died.
The investigation follows a call to police at 10.26pm on Sunday, 26 April to an injured man in Lambert Road.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is believed to have happened on Freemasons Road, near the junction with Kerry Close, shortly before the call was made to police.
Detectives from the Met’s specialist crime command have been informed and a crime scene is in place.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 10 Charity provides free breakfasts for 561 vulnerable families over half term
There have been no arrests at this time.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote CAD 8371/26APR.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.