Canning Town man, 20, arrested after stabbing in Barking station
- Credit: Tom Horton
A man from Canning Town has been arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm following a stabbing in Barking station.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station at about 4.50pm on Thursday to reports of an assault.
A 23-year-old man, of no fixed address, was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and was taken to hospital for a hand injury.
A 20-year-old from Canning Town was also arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and a 25-year-old from Euston was arrested on suspicion of grevious bodily harm. All three are in custody.
The British Transport Police officers were assisted by London Ambulance Service crews and Met Police officers.
You may also want to watch:
The station remains open.
Officers are appealing for witnesses. Call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 quoting reference 433 of 02/08/2018, or text them on 61016. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 6 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 7 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 8 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 9 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 10 Plaistow man denies murdering two men in Goodmayes