Man found suffering ‘lacerations to his face’ in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with deep cuts on his face after an incident in East Ham overnight.
Police were called at 12.43am after the man, believed to be aged in his 50s, was found suffering facial injuries in Wellington Road.
It is believed he "may have been involved in an altercation with another man in Barking Road" before he was found, a Met spokesman said.
Paramedics took the victim to hospital for treatment to "laceration injuries to his face and hand".
His injuries are not considered to be life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Barking Road remained closed in both directions between Wellington Road and Keppel Road several hours after the incident.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money