Man escapes from police custody at Newham General Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in locating a man who absconded from custody at Newham General Hospital this morning.
Mark Davis, 26, was taken into custody at Fresh Wharf, Barking, on Saturday, March 29.
While there, he claimed to be suffering from stomach pains and was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
When leaving the hospital he escaped his guard and police are now to trace him.
He was arrested in connection with a burglary in Dagenham on February 26, and is known to have links to the Basildon area.
The public are asked not to approach him and to call 999 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 immediately.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 3 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 7 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 8 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 9 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- 10 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake