Man escapes from police custody at Newham General Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in locating a man who absconded from custody at Newham General Hospital this morning.
Mark Davis, 26, was taken into custody at Fresh Wharf, Barking, on Saturday, March 29.
While there, he claimed to be suffering from stomach pains and was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
When leaving the hospital he escaped his guard and police are now to trace him.
He was arrested in connection with a burglary in Dagenham on February 26, and is known to have links to the Basildon area.
You may also want to watch:
The public are asked not to approach him and to call 999 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 immediately.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR