Man escapes from police custody at Newham General Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in locating a man who absconded from custody at Newham General Hospital this morning.
Mark Davis, 26, was taken into custody at Fresh Wharf, Barking, on Saturday, March 29.
While there, he claimed to be suffering from stomach pains and was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
When leaving the hospital he escaped his guard and police are now to trace him.
He was arrested in connection with a burglary in Dagenham on February 26, and is known to have links to the Basildon area.
You may also want to watch:
The public are asked not to approach him and to call 999 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 immediately.
- 1 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- 6 Why musician swapped working with pop stars to teaching Newham pupils
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home