'Unexplained' death of man in Forest Gate
- Credit: PA WIRE
The death of a man in Forest Gate is being treated as "unexplained".
Police were called to a home in Clova Road by the London Ambulance Service shortly before noon on Saturday, November 13 following reports of a person found collapsed.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "A special post-mortem has been held and the death is being treated as unexplained but non-suspicious.
"Two men who were arrested in connection with the investigation have been released with no further action.
"A file will be prepared for the coroner."
- 1 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 2 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 3 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 4 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 5 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 6 Donor appeal as East Ham man needs second kidney transplant
- 7 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 8 West Ham boss Moyes disappointed by Leeds defeat
- 9 Tributes to 'much-loved' Stratford theatre worker Harvey Parker
- 10 Flat above garage damaged in Manor Park fire