Man, 26, fighting for his life after being stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
The 26-year-old victim was found suffering from knife wounds by paramedics and police who were called to Field Road at around 2.25pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
Officers arrested a man on suspicion of GBH and he is currently in custody.
Detectives from North East Area Command Unit are investigating.
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 3 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 8 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 9 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'