Man, 26, fighting for his life after being stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
The 26-year-old victim was found suffering from knife wounds by paramedics and police who were called to Field Road at around 2.25pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
Officers arrested a man on suspicion of GBH and he is currently in custody.
Detectives from North East Area Command Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- 6 Why musician swapped working with pop stars to teaching Newham pupils
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate