Man, 26, fighting for his life after being stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
The 26-year-old victim was found suffering from knife wounds by paramedics and police who were called to Field Road at around 2.25pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
Officers arrested a man on suspicion of GBH and he is currently in custody.
Detectives from North East Area Command Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford