Man, 26, fighting for his life after being stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
The 26-year-old victim was found suffering from knife wounds by paramedics and police who were called to Field Road at around 2.25pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
Officers arrested a man on suspicion of GBH and he is currently in custody.
Detectives from North East Area Command Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test