Man, 26, fighting for his life after being stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
The 26-year-old victim was found suffering from knife wounds by paramedics and police who were called to Field Road at around 2.25pm.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
Officers arrested a man on suspicion of GBH and he is currently in custody.
Detectives from North East Area Command Unit are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes