Man charged with Newham student’s murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a former Newham student following extradition from Norway.
Abdulfatah Suleiman, of no fixed address, appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Anton Levin.
The 28-year-old was also charged with conspiracy to commit GBH and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Suleiman was brought back to the UK yesterday following an extradition process.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Three people have already been found guilty of 24-year-old Mr Levin’s manslaughter.
The former Brampton Manor Academy student, who lived in Dagenham, was found dead after being stabbed in Southend on November 19 last year.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0