Man charged with Newham student’s murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a former Newham student following extradition from Norway.
Abdulfatah Suleiman, of no fixed address, appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Anton Levin.
The 28-year-old was also charged with conspiracy to commit GBH and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Suleiman was brought back to the UK yesterday following an extradition process.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Three people have already been found guilty of 24-year-old Mr Levin’s manslaughter.
The former Brampton Manor Academy student, who lived in Dagenham, was found dead after being stabbed in Southend on November 19 last year.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 8 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford