Man charged with Newham student’s murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a former Newham student following extradition from Norway.
Abdulfatah Suleiman, of no fixed address, appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Anton Levin.
The 28-year-old was also charged with conspiracy to commit GBH and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Suleiman was brought back to the UK yesterday following an extradition process.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Three people have already been found guilty of 24-year-old Mr Levin’s manslaughter.
The former Brampton Manor Academy student, who lived in Dagenham, was found dead after being stabbed in Southend on November 19 last year.
- 1 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 2 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 3 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 4 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 5 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost
- 6 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 10 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building