Dagenham man charged with murder of teenager in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham man has been charged with murdering a teenager in Plaistow.
Shaian Forde, of Beech Gardens, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (Wednesday, October 23) accused of killing Santino Angelo Dymiter.
Mr Forde, 24, was arrested on Monday, October 21 and charged the following day.
Santino, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
A post-mortem examination confirmed his cause of death as a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Two boys - one aged 14 and the other aged 16 - have previously been charged with murder and were remanded in custody.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 7 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate