Dagenham man charged with murder of teenager in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham man has been charged with murdering a teenager in Plaistow.
Shaian Forde, of Beech Gardens, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (Wednesday, October 23) accused of killing Santino Angelo Dymiter.
Mr Forde, 24, was arrested on Monday, October 21 and charged the following day.
Santino, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
A post-mortem examination confirmed his cause of death as a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Two boys - one aged 14 and the other aged 16 - have previously been charged with murder and were remanded in custody.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 10 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest