Dagenham man charged with murder of teenager in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham man has been charged with murdering a teenager in Plaistow.
Shaian Forde, of Beech Gardens, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (Wednesday, October 23) accused of killing Santino Angelo Dymiter.
Mr Forde, 24, was arrested on Monday, October 21 and charged the following day.
Santino, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
A post-mortem examination confirmed his cause of death as a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Two boys - one aged 14 and the other aged 16 - have previously been charged with murder and were remanded in custody.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes