Dagenham man charged with murder of teenager in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham man has been charged with murdering a teenager in Plaistow.
Shaian Forde, of Beech Gardens, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (Wednesday, October 23) accused of killing Santino Angelo Dymiter.
Mr Forde, 24, was arrested on Monday, October 21 and charged the following day.
Santino, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
A post-mortem examination confirmed his cause of death as a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
Two boys - one aged 14 and the other aged 16 - have previously been charged with murder and were remanded in custody.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham