Man charged with Jordan Bari’s murder
- Credit: Met
Detectives investigating the death of Jordan Bari have charged a man with his murder.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was also charged with possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Jordon, 20, was a talented martial artist originally from Beckton who was shot when he answered a door in Bethnal Green.
A 28-year-old man was also arrested today on suspicion of murder. He currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 6 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 7 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 8 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 9 Late Maupay equaliser holds West Ham to Brighton draw
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex