Man charged with Jordan Bari’s murder
- Credit: Met
Detectives investigating the death of Jordan Bari have charged a man with his murder.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was also charged with possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Jordon, 20, was a talented martial artist originally from Beckton who was shot when he answered a door in Bethnal Green.
A 28-year-old man was also arrested today on suspicion of murder. He currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 3 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 9 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 10 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year