Man charged with Jordan Bari’s murder
- Credit: Met
Detectives investigating the death of Jordan Bari have charged a man with his murder.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was also charged with possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Jordon, 20, was a talented martial artist originally from Beckton who was shot when he answered a door in Bethnal Green.
A 28-year-old man was also arrested today on suspicion of murder. He currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station