Man charged with Jordan Bari’s murder
- Credit: Met
Detectives investigating the death of Jordan Bari have charged a man with his murder.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was also charged with possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Jordon, 20, was a talented martial artist originally from Beckton who was shot when he answered a door in Bethnal Green.
A 28-year-old man was also arrested today on suspicion of murder. He currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 10 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing