Man, believed to be in his 40s, stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Google
A man believed to be in his 40s has been stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called at 3:42pm to Earlham Grove.
Upon arrival they found the man with a stab wound and he was rushed to hospital. His condition is not yet known.
A police cordon remains in place and police are continuing with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101, quoting CAD 4904/14JUN or tweet @MetCC. You can also report information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing