Man, believed to be in his 40s, stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Google
A man believed to be in his 40s has been stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called at 3:42pm to Earlham Grove.
Upon arrival they found the man with a stab wound and he was rushed to hospital. His condition is not yet known.
A police cordon remains in place and police are continuing with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101, quoting CAD 4904/14JUN or tweet @MetCC. You can also report information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 3 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 9 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 10 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year