Man, believed to be in his 40s, stabbed in Forest Gate
- Credit: Google
A man believed to be in his 40s has been stabbed in Forest Gate this afternoon.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called at 3:42pm to Earlham Grove.
Upon arrival they found the man with a stab wound and he was rushed to hospital. His condition is not yet known.
A police cordon remains in place and police are continuing with their enquiries.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101, quoting CAD 4904/14JUN or tweet @MetCC. You can also report information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station