Man arrested following Plaistow crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested following a crash in Plaistow this morning.
Emergency services were called to Credon Road at about 10am following reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
A Met spokeswoman said officers were informed that the driver of one of the vehicles attempted to make off.
A teenage boy was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service and was taken to Royal London Hospital as a priority.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The man who was arrested was taken to an east London Police Station.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 6 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost