Man arrested following Plaistow crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested following a crash in Plaistow this morning.
Emergency services were called to Credon Road at about 10am following reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
A Met spokeswoman said officers were informed that the driver of one of the vehicles attempted to make off.
A teenage boy was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service and was taken to Royal London Hospital as a priority.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The man who was arrested was taken to an east London Police Station.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k