Man arrested following Plaistow crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested following a crash in Plaistow this morning.
Emergency services were called to Credon Road at about 10am following reports of a collision involving two vehicles.
A Met spokeswoman said officers were informed that the driver of one of the vehicles attempted to make off.
A teenage boy was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service and was taken to Royal London Hospital as a priority.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The man who was arrested was taken to an east London Police Station.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing