Man, 21, stabbed in Maryland last night
- Credit: Mervyn Phillips
A man was stabbed in Maryland last night.
Police were called at 6.50pm to reports of a man suffering stab injuries in Leytonstone Road, near Maryland station.
When the police arrived they found no trace of the victim, however a 21-year-old man with stab injuries later showed up at hospital.
His condition is stable and his injuries are not life threatening.
Police have made no arrests and are continuing with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 7243/23Jul on contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 2 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Parking charges, Covid, unneutered cats and driving into London
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Plans for special needs hub at Little Ilford School given green light
- 7 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street