Man, 21, stabbed in Maryland last night
- Credit: Mervyn Phillips
A man was stabbed in Maryland last night.
Police were called at 6.50pm to reports of a man suffering stab injuries in Leytonstone Road, near Maryland station.
When the police arrived they found no trace of the victim, however a 21-year-old man with stab injuries later showed up at hospital.
His condition is stable and his injuries are not life threatening.
Police have made no arrests and are continuing with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 7243/23Jul on contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum