Man, 21, stabbed in Maryland last night
- Credit: Mervyn Phillips
A man was stabbed in Maryland last night.
Police were called at 6.50pm to reports of a man suffering stab injuries in Leytonstone Road, near Maryland station.
When the police arrived they found no trace of the victim, however a 21-year-old man with stab injuries later showed up at hospital.
His condition is stable and his injuries are not life threatening.
Police have made no arrests and are continuing with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 7243/23Jul on contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 92 arrests as police respond to community concerns about crime
- 5 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 6 Stephen Timms 'cannot forgive attacker without meeting face-to-face'
- 7 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 8 Newham to 'bring back the broom' as recycling gets boost
- 9 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber