Man, 21, stabbed in Maryland last night
- Credit: Mervyn Phillips
A man was stabbed in Maryland last night.
Police were called at 6.50pm to reports of a man suffering stab injuries in Leytonstone Road, near Maryland station.
When the police arrived they found no trace of the victim, however a 21-year-old man with stab injuries later showed up at hospital.
His condition is stable and his injuries are not life threatening.
Police have made no arrests and are continuing with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 7243/23Jul on contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 5 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 9 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
- 10 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision