Man, 21, stabbed to death inside off-licence in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested after a man was stabbed to death inside an off-licence in Canning Town today.
The 21-year-old victim was knifed inside the store in Freemasons Road and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.40pm.
His next of kin have been informed and his name will name will not be revealed until formal identification takes place.
The three men arrested are believed to be in their 20s and are being questioned on suspicion of murder.
All are in custody at a police station in East London.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating and are appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to call the incident room number 020 8345 1570 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 5 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 9 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
- 10 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision