Man, 21, stabbed to death inside off-licence in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested after a man was stabbed to death inside an off-licence in Canning Town today.
The 21-year-old victim was knifed inside the store in Freemasons Road and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.40pm.
His next of kin have been informed and his name will name will not be revealed until formal identification takes place.
The three men arrested are believed to be in their 20s and are being questioned on suspicion of murder.
All are in custody at a police station in East London.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating and are appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to call the incident room number 020 8345 1570 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station