Man, 21, stabbed to death inside off-licence in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested after a man was stabbed to death inside an off-licence in Canning Town today.
The 21-year-old victim was knifed inside the store in Freemasons Road and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.40pm.
His next of kin have been informed and his name will name will not be revealed until formal identification takes place.
The three men arrested are believed to be in their 20s and are being questioned on suspicion of murder.
All are in custody at a police station in East London.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating and are appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to call the incident room number 020 8345 1570 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Man fighting for life after being 'attacked and hit by car' in Canning Town