Man, 21, stabbed to death inside off-licence in Canning Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested after a man was stabbed to death inside an off-licence in Canning Town today.
The 21-year-old victim was knifed inside the store in Freemasons Road and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3.40pm.
His next of kin have been informed and his name will name will not be revealed until formal identification takes place.
The three men arrested are believed to be in their 20s and are being questioned on suspicion of murder.
All are in custody at a police station in East London.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating and are appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to call the incident room number 020 8345 1570 or crimestoppers anonymous on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 6 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate