London Riots: 23 more CCTV images - Can you help identify them?
The latest images of people who shamed Newham have been released.
Police, Newham Council and the Newham Recorder have joined forces to help track down those whose actions shocked us - one of which was a mother taking her child looting.
The Council and the Recorder are publishing pictures taken from CCTV images of people Newham Police want to speak to in connection with criminality around the recent disturbances.
There will be more images issued as officers examine the footage taken from in and around Upton Park and in Stratford, East Ham, Canning Town and Beckton.
If you recognise anyone pictured or have information about the violence and disorder we saw on our streets, contact Newham Police’s 24-hour intelligence unit on (020) 8217 5078.
You may also want to watch:
When identifying any of the people shown please ensure you quote the reference number beside the image. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555 111. Information given to Crimestoppers could earn you a cash reward.
We are publishing images on our website and in the paper.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
Newham Council are uploading them to their website and they have produced a special issue of the magazine, the Newham Mag. Copies will be distributed to homes, others to community locations, libraries, Local Service Centres, police stations, hospital, GP surgeries, community centres. Councillors have also been issued with posters to distribute within their neighbourhoods.
You can see Newham Council’s website at http://www.newham.gov.uk/HelpcatchthosewhoshamedNewham.htm