London Riots: 23 more CCTV images - Can you help identify them?
The latest images of people who shamed Newham have been released.
Police, Newham Council and the Newham Recorder have joined forces to help track down those whose actions shocked us - one of which was a mother taking her child looting.
The Council and the Recorder are publishing pictures taken from CCTV images of people Newham Police want to speak to in connection with criminality around the recent disturbances.
There will be more images issued as officers examine the footage taken from in and around Upton Park and in Stratford, East Ham, Canning Town and Beckton.
If you recognise anyone pictured or have information about the violence and disorder we saw on our streets, contact Newham Police’s 24-hour intelligence unit on (020) 8217 5078.
You may also want to watch:
When identifying any of the people shown please ensure you quote the reference number beside the image. You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555 111. Information given to Crimestoppers could earn you a cash reward.
We are publishing images on our website and in the paper.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 3 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
Newham Council are uploading them to their website and they have produced a special issue of the magazine, the Newham Mag. Copies will be distributed to homes, others to community locations, libraries, Local Service Centres, police stations, hospital, GP surgeries, community centres. Councillors have also been issued with posters to distribute within their neighbourhoods.
You can see Newham Council’s website at http://www.newham.gov.uk/HelpcatchthosewhoshamedNewham.htm