Jordan Ajobo stabbing: 21-year-old man in court charged with murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has appeared in court charged with murdering a 21-year-old in North Woolwich.
Adetokunbo Jordan Ajobo, known as Jordan, was found suffering from stab wounds in Pier Road shortly after 8pm on November 8.
He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead barely an hour and a half later.
Marvin Simos, 21, of Claremont Close, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today charged with Jordan’s murder.
He had been arrested in Leeds on Wednesday and charged the following day.
Simos is the third man arrested in connection to the investigation, following a further two 21-year-old men, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of murder and later bailed to a date in mid-December.
The other was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 School which has nine-hour days praised as 'outstanding'
- 2 Three in custody over knifepoint robbery in East Ham after foot chase
- 3 Seven men charged following cannabis factory fight
- 4 Burrard Road stabbing: Plea date set for Custom House murder accused
- 5 RideLondon 2022: East and central London roads among 100 miles of closures
- 6 Tossed cigarette in Chadwell Heath costs Beckton man almost £400
- 7 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 8 Men jailed after violent beating with steering wheel lock caught on dashcam
- 9 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 10 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
Simos was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.