Jordan Ajobo stabbing: 21-year-old man in court charged with murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has appeared in court charged with murdering a 21-year-old in North Woolwich.
Adetokunbo Jordan Ajobo, known as Jordan, was found suffering from stab wounds in Pier Road shortly after 8pm on November 8.
He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead barely an hour and a half later.
Marvin Simos, 21, of Claremont Close, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today charged with Jordan’s murder.
He had been arrested in Leeds on Wednesday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Simos is the third man arrested in connection to the investigation, following a further two 21-year-old men, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of murder and later bailed to a date in mid-December.
The other was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Simos was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.