Jordan Ajobo stabbing: 21-year-old man in court charged with murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has appeared in court charged with murdering a 21-year-old in North Woolwich.
Adetokunbo Jordan Ajobo, known as Jordan, was found suffering from stab wounds in Pier Road shortly after 8pm on November 8.
He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead barely an hour and a half later.
Marvin Simos, 21, of Claremont Close, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today charged with Jordan’s murder.
He had been arrested in Leeds on Wednesday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Simos is the third man arrested in connection to the investigation, following a further two 21-year-old men, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of murder and later bailed to a date in mid-December.
The other was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 9 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
Simos was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.