Jordan Ajobo stabbing: 21-year-old man in court charged with murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has appeared in court charged with murdering a 21-year-old in North Woolwich.
Adetokunbo Jordan Ajobo, known as Jordan, was found suffering from stab wounds in Pier Road shortly after 8pm on November 8.
He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead barely an hour and a half later.
Marvin Simos, 21, of Claremont Close, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today charged with Jordan’s murder.
He had been arrested in Leeds on Wednesday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Simos is the third man arrested in connection to the investigation, following a further two 21-year-old men, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of murder and later bailed to a date in mid-December.
The other was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 5 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 8 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 9 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 10 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
Simos was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.