Jordan Ajobo stabbing: 21-year-old man in court charged with murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has appeared in court charged with murdering a 21-year-old in North Woolwich.
Adetokunbo Jordan Ajobo, known as Jordan, was found suffering from stab wounds in Pier Road shortly after 8pm on November 8.
He was rushed to hospital but pronounced dead barely an hour and a half later.
Marvin Simos, 21, of Claremont Close, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today charged with Jordan’s murder.
He had been arrested in Leeds on Wednesday and charged the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Simos is the third man arrested in connection to the investigation, following a further two 21-year-old men, one of whom was arrested on suspicion of murder and later bailed to a date in mid-December.
The other was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released under investigation.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 4 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
Simos was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.