Police reveal images of Canning Town stabbing suspects
- Credit: MPS
Police have released pictures of two suspects wanted in connection with a stabbing in Canning Town.
The males are both wearing black hoodies in the images and appear to be riding bikes.
They are wanted after a man was left with life-threatening injuries after an attack on Friday, July 12.
Officers were called to the scene near the Ordnance Road junction on Barking Road at around 7.40pm.
Emergency workers found the 28-year-old victim with stab wounds and took him to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
So far, there have been no arrests and his next of kin are aware.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 3 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 10 WSL: West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0