Police reveal images of Canning Town stabbing suspects
- Credit: MPS
Police have released pictures of two suspects wanted in connection with a stabbing in Canning Town.
The males are both wearing black hoodies in the images and appear to be riding bikes.
They are wanted after a man was left with life-threatening injuries after an attack on Friday, July 12.
Officers were called to the scene near the Ordnance Road junction on Barking Road at around 7.40pm.
Emergency workers found the 28-year-old victim with stab wounds and took him to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
So far, there have been no arrests and his next of kin are aware.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 6 Half of people in Newham may have had Covid-19, analysis reveals
- 7 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 8 'Kindly keep out of Stratford': Johnson criticised over cycling trip
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Deputy chairperson of Newham Council suspended by Labour Party