Police reveal images of Canning Town stabbing suspects
- Credit: MPS
Police have released pictures of two suspects wanted in connection with a stabbing in Canning Town.
The males are both wearing black hoodies in the images and appear to be riding bikes.
They are wanted after a man was left with life-threatening injuries after an attack on Friday, July 12.
Officers were called to the scene near the Ordnance Road junction on Barking Road at around 7.40pm.
Emergency workers found the 28-year-old victim with stab wounds and took him to an east London hospital.
So far, there have been no arrests and his next of kin are aware.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 3 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 7 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 8 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 9 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 10 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted