Maryland man charged with Jason Diallo murder in Ilford and attempted murder in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating shootings in Ilford and Custom House have charged a Maryland man with murder and attempted murder.
Mushin Mohamed, 24, of Leytonstone Road, was charged this morning (Thursday, November 19) and will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Police were called at 10.14pm on Sunday, November 1 to reports of a shooting in Balfour Road, Ilford.
Ilford man Jason Diallo, 30, died at the scene after being shot in the head.
A short time later, at 10.33pm, police were called to reports of a shooting on Garvary Road, Custom House
You may also want to watch:
A man was taken to hospital with injuries that were later assessed as not life-threatening.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 8 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season