Maryland man charged with Jason Diallo murder in Ilford and attempted murder in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating shootings in Ilford and Custom House have charged a Maryland man with murder and attempted murder.
Mushin Mohamed, 24, of Leytonstone Road, was charged this morning (Thursday, November 19) and will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Police were called at 10.14pm on Sunday, November 1 to reports of a shooting in Balfour Road, Ilford.
Ilford man Jason Diallo, 30, died at the scene after being shot in the head.
A short time later, at 10.33pm, police were called to reports of a shooting on Garvary Road, Custom House
You may also want to watch:
A man was taken to hospital with injuries that were later assessed as not life-threatening.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 92 arrests as police respond to community concerns about crime
- 5 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 6 Stephen Timms 'cannot forgive attacker without meeting face-to-face'
- 7 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 8 Newham to 'bring back the broom' as recycling gets boost
- 9 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber