Maryland man charged with Jason Diallo murder in Ilford and attempted murder in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating shootings in Ilford and Custom House have charged a Maryland man with murder and attempted murder.
Mushin Mohamed, 24, of Leytonstone Road, was charged this morning (Thursday, November 19) and will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Police were called at 10.14pm on Sunday, November 1 to reports of a shooting in Balfour Road, Ilford.
Ilford man Jason Diallo, 30, died at the scene after being shot in the head.
A short time later, at 10.33pm, police were called to reports of a shooting on Garvary Road, Custom House
You may also want to watch:
A man was taken to hospital with injuries that were later assessed as not life-threatening.
- 1 Plans for new West Ham Park playground approved
- 2 Air ambulance lands in East Ham
- 3 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 4 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 5 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 10 West Ham United light up London Stadium for Holocaust Memorial Day 2021