Maryland man charged with Jason Diallo murder in Ilford and attempted murder in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating shootings in Ilford and Custom House have charged a Maryland man with murder and attempted murder.
Mushin Mohamed, 24, of Leytonstone Road, was charged this morning (Thursday, November 19) and will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Police were called at 10.14pm on Sunday, November 1 to reports of a shooting in Balfour Road, Ilford.
Ilford man Jason Diallo, 30, died at the scene after being shot in the head.
A short time later, at 10.33pm, police were called to reports of a shooting on Garvary Road, Custom House
You may also want to watch:
A man was taken to hospital with injuries that were later assessed as not life-threatening.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 9 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing