Police hunt Newham man found guilty of harassment
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Have you seen Mark Emmanuel?
Police are searching for a Newham man found guilty of harassment after he did not appear at court.
Mark Emmanuel, of Warton Road, was due to appear at Romford Magistrates’ court for harassment without violence.
The 36-year-old was found guilty on Thursday, August 3 of harassment by phoning the victim 40 times, “causing alarm and stress.”
Mr Emmanuel is known to visit the Newham and Romford area and is described as a black man who is 6ft 3ins tall and should not be approached by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing