Police hunt Newham man found guilty of harassment
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Have you seen Mark Emmanuel?
Police are searching for a Newham man found guilty of harassment after he did not appear at court.
Mark Emmanuel, of Warton Road, was due to appear at Romford Magistrates’ court for harassment without violence.
The 36-year-old was found guilty on Thursday, August 3 of harassment by phoning the victim 40 times, “causing alarm and stress.”
Mr Emmanuel is known to visit the Newham and Romford area and is described as a black man who is 6ft 3ins tall and should not be approached by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k