Police hunt Newham man found guilty of harassment
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Have you seen Mark Emmanuel?
Police are searching for a Newham man found guilty of harassment after he did not appear at court.
Mark Emmanuel, of Warton Road, was due to appear at Romford Magistrates’ court for harassment without violence.
The 36-year-old was found guilty on Thursday, August 3 of harassment by phoning the victim 40 times, “causing alarm and stress.”
Mr Emmanuel is known to visit the Newham and Romford area and is described as a black man who is 6ft 3ins tall and should not be approached by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings