Beniamin Pieknyi killing: Three more arrests over Stratford Centre stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of 21-year-old Beniamin Pieknyi in Stratford Centre have made three further arrests.
Three men – two aged 18 and one 19 – were arrested on suspicion of Beniamin’s murder yesterday.
All three remain in custody at a south London police station.
Detectives on Sunday charged Vladyslav Yakymchuck, a 22-year-old Ukranian, with the murder in the shopping centre in The Broadway and also three robberies, a theft and possessing a bladed article.
Yakymchuck, who has no fixed address, has been remanded in custody to appear at Thames Magistrates Court on a date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Beniamin, from Milton Keynes, was found suffering from stab wounds after police were called to the centre at 9.30pm on last Tuesday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene an hour later, despite the best efforts of London Ambulance Service medics.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 6 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 7 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 8 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 9 How staff helped Plaistow pupils win £1m of top college scholarships
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss