Boy assaulted by group of teenagers at Beckton bus stop
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager was taken to hospital after being attacked by a group of youths as he sat at a bus stop.
The 16-year-old victim was waiting with a friend in East Ham Manor Way, Beckton, at around 7.30pm last night when they were approached by a group of five or six boys, all aged around 15 or 16.
The group had a conversation with the pair before assaulting the boy and fleeing the scene in an unknown direction.
Officers attended and found the injured boy. He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not said to be life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or any witnesses should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at cimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 5 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 9 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
- 10 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision