Boy assaulted by group of teenagers at Beckton bus stop
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager was taken to hospital after being attacked by a group of youths as he sat at a bus stop.
The 16-year-old victim was waiting with a friend in East Ham Manor Way, Beckton, at around 7.30pm last night when they were approached by a group of five or six boys, all aged around 15 or 16.
The group had a conversation with the pair before assaulting the boy and fleeing the scene in an unknown direction.
Officers attended and found the injured boy. He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not said to be life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or any witnesses should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at cimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 2 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 5 Parking charges, Covid, unneutered cats and driving into London
- 6 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 7 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 8 East Ham money laundering suspect arrested in people smuggling probe
- 9 Council loses court action against Barclays Bank
- 10 Plans for special needs hub at Little Ilford School given green light