Help find man who attacked Manor Park bus driver
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man who attacked a bus driver mid-afternoon on a busy route through Manor Park.
The man boarded a number 147 bus from the rear doors at around 4pm on November 16 at Browning Road.
When he was challenged by the driver, the suspect opened the door of the cab where he sat and repeatedly kicked the driver in the leg before leaving the bus.
Paramedics treated the driver for minor bruising.
The suspect is described as a black man with short black hair, with a small lump on his forehead. He was wearing a dark coloured top and light trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Andy Morland leading the investigation for the Workplace Violence Unit on 0777 503 0912 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 5 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 8 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners