Help find man who attacked Manor Park bus driver
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man who attacked a bus driver mid-afternoon on a busy route through Manor Park.
The man boarded a number 147 bus from the rear doors at around 4pm on November 16 at Browning Road.
When he was challenged by the driver, the suspect opened the door of the cab where he sat and repeatedly kicked the driver in the leg before leaving the bus.
Paramedics treated the driver for minor bruising.
The suspect is described as a black man with short black hair, with a small lump on his forehead. He was wearing a dark coloured top and light trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Andy Morland leading the investigation for the Workplace Violence Unit on 0777 503 0912 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 10 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money