Help find man who attacked Manor Park bus driver
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man who attacked a bus driver mid-afternoon on a busy route through Manor Park.
The man boarded a number 147 bus from the rear doors at around 4pm on November 16 at Browning Road.
When he was challenged by the driver, the suspect opened the door of the cab where he sat and repeatedly kicked the driver in the leg before leaving the bus.
Paramedics treated the driver for minor bruising.
The suspect is described as a black man with short black hair, with a small lump on his forehead. He was wearing a dark coloured top and light trousers.
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Andy Morland leading the investigation for the Workplace Violence Unit on 0777 503 0912 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 2 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 9 Newham residents urged to shop local on Small Business Saturday
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped