Have you seen missing 14-year-old in Newham?
Police are searching for a teenage girl who has been missing for a week but is known to visit Newham.
Melissa Attard, 14, was last seen on Monday October 29 when she was dropped off at Bexleyheath Broadway in south London at around 3pm.
Melissa was due to meet her mother at Lewisham station at 9pm but she never turned up.
She was spotted instead in Peckham at around the same time she arranged to meet her mother but the sighting is yet to be confirmed by police.
Melissa has gone missing before and is known to frequent a number of east and south London boroughs including Newham where she is known to visit Plaistow and Stratford in particular.
Described as white and approximately 5ft 5inches tall, Melissa also has a medium build and long dark brown/auburn hair.
She was wearing a black long sleeve top, a tan bodywarmer, black leggings, knee-high boots, and she was carrying a black clutch bag.
- 1 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 2 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
- 3 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 4 West Ham United 'didn't have any luck' at Forest says Moyes
- 5 Thousands attend UK Black Pride event in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 8 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 9 Hard-working Leyton Orient 'nowhere near best' in Mansfield win says Wellens
- 10 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
Officers are asking commuters to watch out for Melissa on public transport and to call information number 101 or the Missing Persons Unit on 020 9284 9111 if she is seen.