Have you seen missing 14-year-old in Newham?
Police are searching for a teenage girl who has been missing for a week but is known to visit Newham.
Melissa Attard, 14, was last seen on Monday October 29 when she was dropped off at Bexleyheath Broadway in south London at around 3pm.
Melissa was due to meet her mother at Lewisham station at 9pm but she never turned up.
She was spotted instead in Peckham at around the same time she arranged to meet her mother but the sighting is yet to be confirmed by police.
Melissa has gone missing before and is known to frequent a number of east and south London boroughs including Newham where she is known to visit Plaistow and Stratford in particular.
You may also want to watch:
Described as white and approximately 5ft 5inches tall, Melissa also has a medium build and long dark brown/auburn hair.
She was wearing a black long sleeve top, a tan bodywarmer, black leggings, knee-high boots, and she was carrying a black clutch bag.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
Officers are asking commuters to watch out for Melissa on public transport and to call information number 101 or the Missing Persons Unit on 020 9284 9111 if she is seen.