Have you seen missing 14-year-old in Newham?
Police are searching for a teenage girl who has been missing for a week but is known to visit Newham.
Melissa Attard, 14, was last seen on Monday October 29 when she was dropped off at Bexleyheath Broadway in south London at around 3pm.
Melissa was due to meet her mother at Lewisham station at 9pm but she never turned up.
She was spotted instead in Peckham at around the same time she arranged to meet her mother but the sighting is yet to be confirmed by police.
Melissa has gone missing before and is known to frequent a number of east and south London boroughs including Newham where she is known to visit Plaistow and Stratford in particular.
Described as white and approximately 5ft 5inches tall, Melissa also has a medium build and long dark brown/auburn hair.
She was wearing a black long sleeve top, a tan bodywarmer, black leggings, knee-high boots, and she was carrying a black clutch bag.
- 1 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 2 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 3 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 6 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 7 Trust seeks extension to fire safety order after £35m hospital work delay
- 8 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 9 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 10 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
Officers are asking commuters to watch out for Melissa on public transport and to call information number 101 or the Missing Persons Unit on 020 9284 9111 if she is seen.