Gang rapists are jailed for drink-fuelled party attack
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after she was dragged from a taxi.
The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply.
At one point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken attackers.
In a phone call, one accused invited a fourth man to join in.
The attack took place during a drink-fuelled party in Seven Kings, Ilford, on January 10 last year after the men managed to separate the victim from her uncle and male friend, before plying her with strong drink.
You may also want to watch:
All three men were convicted by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment.
They were: 32-year-olds Kestutis Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, Tomas Stucinskas, of no fixed abode and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 27, of Brook Road, Seven Kings.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
Kazaciunas and Stucinskas were both jailed for 12 years. Zotkevicius was jailed for 10 years and six months as he played no part in druagging her from the taxi.