Gang rapists are jailed for drink-fuelled party attack
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after she was dragged from a taxi.
The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply.
At one point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken attackers.
In a phone call, one accused invited a fourth man to join in.
The attack took place during a drink-fuelled party in Seven Kings, Ilford, on January 10 last year after the men managed to separate the victim from her uncle and male friend, before plying her with strong drink.
You may also want to watch:
All three men were convicted by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment.
They were: 32-year-olds Kestutis Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, Tomas Stucinskas, of no fixed abode and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 27, of Brook Road, Seven Kings.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 3 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
Kazaciunas and Stucinskas were both jailed for 12 years. Zotkevicius was jailed for 10 years and six months as he played no part in druagging her from the taxi.