Gang rapists are jailed for drink-fuelled party attack
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after she was dragged from a taxi.
The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply.
At one point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken attackers.
In a phone call, one accused invited a fourth man to join in.
The attack took place during a drink-fuelled party in Seven Kings, Ilford, on January 10 last year after the men managed to separate the victim from her uncle and male friend, before plying her with strong drink.
All three men were convicted by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment.
They were: 32-year-olds Kestutis Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, Tomas Stucinskas, of no fixed abode and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 27, of Brook Road, Seven Kings.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 4 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 8 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
Kazaciunas and Stucinskas were both jailed for 12 years. Zotkevicius was jailed for 10 years and six months as he played no part in druagging her from the taxi.