Gang rapists are jailed for drink-fuelled party attack
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after she was dragged from a taxi.
The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply.
At one point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken attackers.
In a phone call, one accused invited a fourth man to join in.
The attack took place during a drink-fuelled party in Seven Kings, Ilford, on January 10 last year after the men managed to separate the victim from her uncle and male friend, before plying her with strong drink.
You may also want to watch:
All three men were convicted by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment.
They were: 32-year-olds Kestutis Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, Tomas Stucinskas, of no fixed abode and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 27, of Brook Road, Seven Kings.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
Kazaciunas and Stucinskas were both jailed for 12 years. Zotkevicius was jailed for 10 years and six months as he played no part in druagging her from the taxi.