Gang rapists are jailed for drink-fuelled party attack
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after she was dragged from a taxi.
The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply.
At one point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken attackers.
In a phone call, one accused invited a fourth man to join in.
The attack took place during a drink-fuelled party in Seven Kings, Ilford, on January 10 last year after the men managed to separate the victim from her uncle and male friend, before plying her with strong drink.
All three men were convicted by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment.
They were: 32-year-olds Kestutis Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, Tomas Stucinskas, of no fixed abode and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 27, of Brook Road, Seven Kings.
- 1 Man held in murder probe after woman fatally stabbed in Custom House
- 2 'Unexplained': Man dies after being found unresponsive in Plashet Park
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Newham
- 4 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 5 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 6 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 7 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 8 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 9 Man allegedly commits GBH after robbing bottles of champagne from Tesco
- 10 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
Kazaciunas and Stucinskas were both jailed for 12 years. Zotkevicius was jailed for 10 years and six months as he played no part in druagging her from the taxi.