Gang police arrest three men after Canning Town drugs raid
- Credit: PA WIRE
Two teenagers and a man in his forties have been arrested following a police drugs bust.
Officers searched an address in Edward Street, Canning Town, on Tuesday at 6.30am.
On entering the premises, a large quantity of Class A drugs were seen to be thrown from a bedroom window.
These and further drugs found inside the premises were seized as evidence.
Three men, a 17-year-old, a 19-year-old, and a 43-year-old, were arrested in connection with the investigation.
They were later bailed and are due to return to an east London police station in November.
The Newham Gangs & Firearms Unit lead the raid as part of an ongoing police investigation into gang-related drug activities.
- 1 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 2 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 3 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 4 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 5 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 6 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 7 London City Airport bid to ease Saturday flight ban sparks anger
- 8 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 9 Newham pupils 'celebrate community' by designing large playground mural
- 10 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design