Gang police arrest three men after Canning Town drugs raid
- Credit: PA WIRE
Two teenagers and a man in his forties have been arrested following a police drugs bust.
Officers searched an address in Edward Street, Canning Town, on Tuesday at 6.30am.
On entering the premises, a large quantity of Class A drugs were seen to be thrown from a bedroom window.
These and further drugs found inside the premises were seized as evidence.
Three men, a 17-year-old, a 19-year-old, and a 43-year-old, were arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
They were later bailed and are due to return to an east London police station in November.
The Newham Gangs & Firearms Unit lead the raid as part of an ongoing police investigation into gang-related drug activities.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 10 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa