Gang police arrest three men after Canning Town drugs raid
- Credit: PA WIRE
Two teenagers and a man in his forties have been arrested following a police drugs bust.
Officers searched an address in Edward Street, Canning Town, on Tuesday at 6.30am.
On entering the premises, a large quantity of Class A drugs were seen to be thrown from a bedroom window.
These and further drugs found inside the premises were seized as evidence.
Three men, a 17-year-old, a 19-year-old, and a 43-year-old, were arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
They were later bailed and are due to return to an east London police station in November.
The Newham Gangs & Firearms Unit lead the raid as part of an ongoing police investigation into gang-related drug activities.
- 1 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 2 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 School in Stratford unveils mural tribute to Marcus Rashford