Gang police arrest three men after Canning Town drugs raid
- Credit: PA WIRE
Two teenagers and a man in his forties have been arrested following a police drugs bust.
Officers searched an address in Edward Street, Canning Town, on Tuesday at 6.30am.
On entering the premises, a large quantity of Class A drugs were seen to be thrown from a bedroom window.
These and further drugs found inside the premises were seized as evidence.
Three men, a 17-year-old, a 19-year-old, and a 43-year-old, were arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
They were later bailed and are due to return to an east London police station in November.
The Newham Gangs & Firearms Unit lead the raid as part of an ongoing police investigation into gang-related drug activities.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings