Fresh appeal over Manor Park house party stabbing
Police have issued a renewed appeal over the stabbing of two teenagers at a house party in Manor Park.
The victims, both 17, were attacked by a gang in the stairwell of a block in Daines Close on April 14.
They were attending a friend’s birthday party when a group of up to 10 men turned up uninvited just after 11pm. They were refused entry and a ruckus broke out, during which the victims received several stab wounds.
Both were taken to hospital with serious injuries and one underwent surgery to determine the extent of his wounds. They have since been discharged.
The suspects, black and aged about 18, are believed to have made off along Aldersbrook Close and Romford Road.
You may also want to watch:
One theory being probed by detectives is that the gatecrashers were tipped off about the party’s location by a posting on the Internet.
Det Con Jos�-Paulo Qureshi said: “I urge anyone who has any information in relation to this very serious incident which involves two young men to come forward and help officers in their investigations.”
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
Anyone with information about the incident shoud call 020 7275 5711, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.