Fresh appeal over Manor Park house party stabbing
Police have issued a renewed appeal over the stabbing of two teenagers at a house party in Manor Park.
The victims, both 17, were attacked by a gang in the stairwell of a block in Daines Close on April 14.
They were attending a friend’s birthday party when a group of up to 10 men turned up uninvited just after 11pm. They were refused entry and a ruckus broke out, during which the victims received several stab wounds.
Both were taken to hospital with serious injuries and one underwent surgery to determine the extent of his wounds. They have since been discharged.
The suspects, black and aged about 18, are believed to have made off along Aldersbrook Close and Romford Road.
One theory being probed by detectives is that the gatecrashers were tipped off about the party’s location by a posting on the Internet.
Det Con Jos�-Paulo Qureshi said: “I urge anyone who has any information in relation to this very serious incident which involves two young men to come forward and help officers in their investigations.”
- 1 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Fire breaks out in Canning Town house
- 4 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 5 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 6 Police investigate fire at derelict Forest Gate church
- 7 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 8 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 9 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 10 Fornals: West Ham will fight for three points
Anyone with information about the incident shoud call 020 7275 5711, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.