Fresh appeal over Manor Park house party stabbing
Police have issued a renewed appeal over the stabbing of two teenagers at a house party in Manor Park.
The victims, both 17, were attacked by a gang in the stairwell of a block in Daines Close on April 14.
They were attending a friend’s birthday party when a group of up to 10 men turned up uninvited just after 11pm. They were refused entry and a ruckus broke out, during which the victims received several stab wounds.
Both were taken to hospital with serious injuries and one underwent surgery to determine the extent of his wounds. They have since been discharged.
The suspects, black and aged about 18, are believed to have made off along Aldersbrook Close and Romford Road.
One theory being probed by detectives is that the gatecrashers were tipped off about the party’s location by a posting on the Internet.
Det Con Jos�-Paulo Qureshi said: “I urge anyone who has any information in relation to this very serious incident which involves two young men to come forward and help officers in their investigations.”
- 1 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 2 Ex-nurse laid decomposing 'on display' after Met Police searches missed body in flat
- 3 We need a couple of bodies says Leyton Orient boss Wellens
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 6 Leyton Orient 'got away with one' at Crawley says Wellens
- 7 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 8 Coroner slams 'scandalous' failures after woman laid dead for two years
- 9 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 10 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
Anyone with information about the incident shoud call 020 7275 5711, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.