Fourth man arrested on suspicion of Custom House off-licence murder
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating a stabbing inside a Custom House off-licence have arrested a fourth man on suspicion of murder.
A 19-year-old was taken into custody yesterday in connection with the incident, which took place in Freemasons Road shortly before 3.30pm on Sunday.
Ahmed Deen-Jah, 21, was found to be suffering from stab injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three other men, two aged 21 and one aged 20, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday and have since been bailed to a date in April.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information should call the incident room number 020 8345 1570, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 8 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 9 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012