Fourth man arrested on suspicion of Custom House off-licence murder
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating a stabbing inside a Custom House off-licence have arrested a fourth man on suspicion of murder.
A 19-year-old was taken into custody yesterday in connection with the incident, which took place in Freemasons Road shortly before 3.30pm on Sunday.
Ahmed Deen-Jah, 21, was found to be suffering from stab injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three other men, two aged 21 and one aged 20, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday and have since been bailed to a date in April.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information should call the incident room number 020 8345 1570, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 6 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 West Ham defender Coufal frustrated with Everton defeat
- 9 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss