Fourth man arrested on suspicion of Custom House off-licence murder
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating a stabbing inside a Custom House off-licence have arrested a fourth man on suspicion of murder.
A 19-year-old was taken into custody yesterday in connection with the incident, which took place in Freemasons Road shortly before 3.30pm on Sunday.
Ahmed Deen-Jah, 21, was found to be suffering from stab injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three other men, two aged 21 and one aged 20, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday and have since been bailed to a date in April.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) continue to investigate.
Any witnesses or anyone with information should call the incident room number 020 8345 1570, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 3 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 4 'Important' to get back to winning ways for West Ham says Lanzini
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 7 West Ham showed great character and resilience to beat Chelsea says Moyes
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex