Four arrests over East Ham double stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested over the stabbing of two teenagers in East Ham.
Police were called to Nelson Street at around 10.20am this morning.
The two boys, aged 16 and 17, were taken to hospital where they were treated at hospital for minor stab wounds.
Two boys, both aged 16, and two men aged 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They remain in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases