Four arrests over East Ham double stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested over the stabbing of two teenagers in East Ham.
Police were called to Nelson Street at around 10.20am this morning.
The two boys, aged 16 and 17, were taken to hospital where they were treated at hospital for minor stab wounds.
Two boys, both aged 16, and two men aged 18 and 21 were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
They remain in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 2 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 5 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 6 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case