Jailed: Drug dealer caught with heroin and crack cocaine in his pants
- Credit: Essex Police
A dealer who hid £1,600 worth of drugs in his underwear has been jailed for two and a half years.
Basildon Crown Court heard how Tawheed Jamal, of Marlborough Road, Forest Gate, was driving a car that was stopped by police in Grays, Essex, on November 5.
Officers searched the 18-year-old and found the heroin and crack cocaine stashed in his pants.
He was also found to be in possession of £600 in cash and a phone linking him to the supply of Class A drugs.
Jamal admitted two counts of possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply and a further charge of acquiring criminal property, and was handed the 30 month prison sentence on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Jon Kemp, of Essex Police’s dedicated drug and gang-related crime team, said: “Operation Raptor takes no greater pleasure than hunting down drug dealers, arresting them and getting them locked behind bars.
“If criminals like Jamal think they can come to this county to deal drugs they are sorely mistaken.”
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k