Plaistow stabbing: Flowers and candles in memory of teenager
- Credit: Jon King
Tributes have been left close to where a teenager was found stabbed to death in Plaistow.
The 18-year-old, named locally as Santino, died after being found with stab wounds in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
Some wellwishers left bouquets of flowers, with one reading: "I love you my sunshine."
Others left candles in memory of the teenager.
Police have launched a murder investigation and no arrests have been made so far.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 5133/aug26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder