Plaistow stabbing: Flowers and candles in memory of teenager
- Credit: Jon King
Tributes have been left close to where a teenager was found stabbed to death in Plaistow.
The 18-year-old, named locally as Santino, died after being found with stab wounds in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
Some wellwishers left bouquets of flowers, with one reading: "I love you my sunshine."
Others left candles in memory of the teenager.
Police have launched a murder investigation and no arrests have been made so far.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 5133/aug26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0