Plaistow stabbing: Flowers and candles in memory of teenager
- Credit: Jon King
Tributes have been left close to where a teenager was found stabbed to death in Plaistow.
The 18-year-old, named locally as Santino, died after being found with stab wounds in Chadd Green on the afternoon of Monday, August 26.
Some wellwishers left bouquets of flowers, with one reading: "I love you my sunshine."
Others left candles in memory of the teenager.
Police have launched a murder investigation and no arrests have been made so far.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 5133/aug26 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost