East Ham murder - man in his 20s stabbed to death
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed to death in East Ham on Saturday night – police are treating it as murder.
Officers were called at 11.07pm to Ron Leighton Way at the junction with Wakefield Street.
They found a man, believed to be in his late-20s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin are aware.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course. Formal identification awaits.
The Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 7 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 8 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting CAD reference 9031/29June.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111 or online via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/give-information-anonymously Any young people who have either information about violence or knife crime, can visit fearless.org/">www.fearless.org to where they can pass on information anonymously - your I.P address will not be traced. Fearless is part of the Crimestoppers charity, and is also independent of the police.