East Ham murder - man in his 20s stabbed to death
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed to death in East Ham on Saturday night – police are treating it as murder.
Officers were called at 11.07pm to Ron Leighton Way at the junction with Wakefield Street.
They found a man, believed to be in his late-20s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin are aware.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course. Formal identification awaits.
The Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting CAD reference 9031/29June.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111 or online via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/give-information-anonymously Any young people who have either information about violence or knife crime, can visit fearless.org/">www.fearless.org to where they can pass on information anonymously - your I.P address will not be traced. Fearless is part of the Crimestoppers charity, and is also independent of the police.