East Ham murder - man in his 20s stabbed to death
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed to death in East Ham on Saturday night – police are treating it as murder.
Officers were called at 11.07pm to Ron Leighton Way at the junction with Wakefield Street.
They found a man, believed to be in his late-20s, suffering from stab injuries.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin are aware.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course. Formal identification awaits.
The Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting CAD reference 9031/29June.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111 or online via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/give-information-anonymously Any young people who have either information about violence or knife crime, can visit fearless.org/">www.fearless.org to where they can pass on information anonymously - your I.P address will not be traced. Fearless is part of the Crimestoppers charity, and is also independent of the police.