East Ham murder victim named as Denisa Silmen
- Credit: MPS
A woman who died from “serious injuries” in East Ham last week has been named as Denisa Silmen.
On Thursday, detectives launched a murder investigation following the death Miss Silmen, 25, at a house in Eversleigh Road.
Police say they were called to the house at about 8.10pm and found the victim suffering from a number of serious injuries.
She was pronounced dead minutes later at 8.18pm.
On Saturday, Alin Gabriel Apopei, 26, was charged with Miss Silmen’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today and has been remanded in custody.
Did you know Denisa? Pay tribute by calling Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 9 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 10 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school