East Ham murder victim named as Denisa Silmen
- Credit: MPS
A woman who died from “serious injuries” in East Ham last week has been named as Denisa Silmen.
On Thursday, detectives launched a murder investigation following the death Miss Silmen, 25, at a house in Eversleigh Road.
Police say they were called to the house at about 8.10pm and found the victim suffering from a number of serious injuries.
She was pronounced dead minutes later at 8.18pm.
On Saturday, Alin Gabriel Apopei, 26, was charged with Miss Silmen’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today and has been remanded in custody.
Did you know Denisa? Pay tribute by calling Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 3 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 4 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 5 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home