East Ham murder victim named as Denisa Silmen
- Credit: MPS
A woman who died from “serious injuries” in East Ham last week has been named as Denisa Silmen.
On Thursday, detectives launched a murder investigation following the death Miss Silmen, 25, at a house in Eversleigh Road.
Police say they were called to the house at about 8.10pm and found the victim suffering from a number of serious injuries.
She was pronounced dead minutes later at 8.18pm.
On Saturday, Alin Gabriel Apopei, 26, was charged with Miss Silmen’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today and has been remanded in custody.
Did you know Denisa? Pay tribute by calling Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email email@example.com
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years