East Ham murder victim named as Denisa Silmen
- Credit: MPS
A woman who died from “serious injuries” in East Ham last week has been named as Denisa Silmen.
On Thursday, detectives launched a murder investigation following the death Miss Silmen, 25, at a house in Eversleigh Road.
Police say they were called to the house at about 8.10pm and found the victim suffering from a number of serious injuries.
She was pronounced dead minutes later at 8.18pm.
On Saturday, Alin Gabriel Apopei, 26, was charged with Miss Silmen’s murder.
He appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court earlier today and has been remanded in custody.
Did you know Denisa? Pay tribute by calling Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 4 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped