East Ham man charged after ‘acid attack’ in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
An East Ham man and two others have been charged over an alleged ‘acid attack’ in Dalston.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of Newham, was arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm and violent disorder on May 10 alongside Mehmet Tekagac, 29, and 26-year-old Onur Ardic, both of Hackney.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
A fourth man — Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney — appeared before Thames Magistrates’ last on similar charges. He was remanded to appear at Wood Green on Wednesday, June 6.
A 17-year-boy and two men, aged 22 and 27, suffered “life-changing” injuries after being attacked with a “noxious substance” in Shacklewell Lane over the May bank holiday weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives ask anyone with information to call 101 quoting reference Cad 1590/6May or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford