East Ham man charged after ‘acid attack’ in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
An East Ham man and two others have been charged over an alleged ‘acid attack’ in Dalston.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of Newham, was arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm and violent disorder on May 10 alongside Mehmet Tekagac, 29, and 26-year-old Onur Ardic, both of Hackney.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
A fourth man — Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney — appeared before Thames Magistrates’ last on similar charges. He was remanded to appear at Wood Green on Wednesday, June 6.
A 17-year-boy and two men, aged 22 and 27, suffered “life-changing” injuries after being attacked with a “noxious substance” in Shacklewell Lane over the May bank holiday weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives ask anyone with information to call 101 quoting reference Cad 1590/6May or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 9 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Embleton finally gets his man in Dan Kemp