East Ham man charged after ‘acid attack’ in Dalston
- Credit: Archant
An East Ham man and two others have been charged over an alleged ‘acid attack’ in Dalston.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of Newham, was arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm and violent disorder on May 10 alongside Mehmet Tekagac, 29, and 26-year-old Onur Ardic, both of Hackney.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
A fourth man — Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney — appeared before Thames Magistrates’ last on similar charges. He was remanded to appear at Wood Green on Wednesday, June 6.
A 17-year-boy and two men, aged 22 and 27, suffered “life-changing” injuries after being attacked with a “noxious substance” in Shacklewell Lane over the May bank holiday weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives ask anyone with information to call 101 quoting reference Cad 1590/6May or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 4 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0