East Ham drug dealer jailed for two years
- Credit: Essex Police
A drug dealer who had heroin concealed in a cigarette lighter has been jailed for two years.
Basildon Crown Court heard heard how Asher Robinson, 19, and a 17-year-old were arrested after police executed a warrant at a flat in Ravenscourt Drive, Vange, Essex, on December 1, 2015.
As officers entered, 83 wraps of heroin and crack cocaine were thrown from a window, and during a search a jacket containing £180 in cash was found.
Robinson, of Sherrard Road, East Ham, admitted two counts of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and was jailed on Monday, June 26.
The teenager was also arrested but later released without charge.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Dan Onley said: “Drug dealers like Robinson are the scourge of our communities.
“We are constantly proactively seeking them out to put an end to their drug dealing careers and, like Robinson, put them behind bars.”
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 6 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 7 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 8 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 10 How staff helped Plaistow pupils win £1m of top college scholarships