East Ham drug dealer jailed for two years
- Credit: Essex Police
A drug dealer who had heroin concealed in a cigarette lighter has been jailed for two years.
Basildon Crown Court heard heard how Asher Robinson, 19, and a 17-year-old were arrested after police executed a warrant at a flat in Ravenscourt Drive, Vange, Essex, on December 1, 2015.
As officers entered, 83 wraps of heroin and crack cocaine were thrown from a window, and during a search a jacket containing £180 in cash was found.
Robinson, of Sherrard Road, East Ham, admitted two counts of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and was jailed on Monday, June 26.
The teenager was also arrested but later released without charge.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Dan Onley said: “Drug dealers like Robinson are the scourge of our communities.
“We are constantly proactively seeking them out to put an end to their drug dealing careers and, like Robinson, put them behind bars.”
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 8 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque