East Ham drug dealer jailed for two years
- Credit: Essex Police
A drug dealer who had heroin concealed in a cigarette lighter has been jailed for two years.
Basildon Crown Court heard heard how Asher Robinson, 19, and a 17-year-old were arrested after police executed a warrant at a flat in Ravenscourt Drive, Vange, Essex, on December 1, 2015.
As officers entered, 83 wraps of heroin and crack cocaine were thrown from a window, and during a search a jacket containing £180 in cash was found.
Robinson, of Sherrard Road, East Ham, admitted two counts of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and was jailed on Monday, June 26.
The teenager was also arrested but later released without charge.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Dan Onley said: “Drug dealers like Robinson are the scourge of our communities.
“We are constantly proactively seeking them out to put an end to their drug dealing careers and, like Robinson, put them behind bars.”
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 4 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London