Drug dealer from East Ham jailed for three years after police find car full of Class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from East Ham has been jailed for three years after he was found with crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis.
Jason Farkye, 21, of Roman Road, was driving in Laindon, Essex in February when police pulled him over.
Officers found 41 wraps of crack cocaine, heroin, and cannabis, and a bag in the glove compartment containing almost £300 in cash.
A search of his phone found evidence of him drug dealing.
Farkye was found guilty of two counts of possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply and possession of a Class B drug at Basildon Crown Court. He was also found guilty of driving while disqualified so was banned from driving for two years.
You may also want to watch:
PC Dan Onley said: “If drug dealers think they can sell their illegal wares on the streets of our county, they can think again.
“Operation Raptor will be waiting and watching and like Farkye you can expect yourself to be locked up for a significant amount of time.”
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season