Drug dealer from East Ham jailed for three years after police find car full of Class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from East Ham has been jailed for three years after he was found with crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis.
Jason Farkye, 21, of Roman Road, was driving in Laindon, Essex in February when police pulled him over.
Officers found 41 wraps of crack cocaine, heroin, and cannabis, and a bag in the glove compartment containing almost £300 in cash.
A search of his phone found evidence of him drug dealing.
Farkye was found guilty of two counts of possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply and possession of a Class B drug at Basildon Crown Court. He was also found guilty of driving while disqualified so was banned from driving for two years.
You may also want to watch:
PC Dan Onley said: “If drug dealers think they can sell their illegal wares on the streets of our county, they can think again.
“Operation Raptor will be waiting and watching and like Farkye you can expect yourself to be locked up for a significant amount of time.”
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum