Drug dealer from East Ham jailed for three years after police find car full of Class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from East Ham has been jailed for three years after he was found with crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis.
Jason Farkye, 21, of Roman Road, was driving in Laindon, Essex in February when police pulled him over.
Officers found 41 wraps of crack cocaine, heroin, and cannabis, and a bag in the glove compartment containing almost £300 in cash.
A search of his phone found evidence of him drug dealing.
Farkye was found guilty of two counts of possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply and possession of a Class B drug at Basildon Crown Court. He was also found guilty of driving while disqualified so was banned from driving for two years.
You may also want to watch:
PC Dan Onley said: “If drug dealers think they can sell their illegal wares on the streets of our county, they can think again.
“Operation Raptor will be waiting and watching and like Farkye you can expect yourself to be locked up for a significant amount of time.”
- 1 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 4 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 5 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 6 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Leyton Orient announce Embleton exit
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Newham Council is making a difference