Delays and cancellations on TfL Rail due to track defect at Liverpool Street
- Credit: Hammersfan/Wikimedia Commons
TfL Rail and other services running out of Liverpool Street could be delayed or cancelled this evening due to track defect.
Network Rail is working to fix the problem on a “critical set of points”, but some platforms at the transport hub are blocked.
To manage routes some trains will be cancelled and revised until the end of rush hour, at approximately 8pm.
This will anger commuters, as TfL Rail trains, which serve Stratford, Ilford and Romford, are already being cancelled going in and out of Liverpool Street.
Services for Shenfield will not call at Manor Park, Forest Gate or Maryland.
You may also want to watch:
TfL Rail advise passengers to take the number 86 bus from Stratford.
Greater Anglia has said: “We are sorry if your travel plans are affected by this disruption.”
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 7 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
Passengers can use their Greater Anglia tickets on the Tube and c2c.