Man in court charged with murder of David Gomoh in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
A third person has appeared in court charged with the murder of NHS worker David Gomoh.
The 24-year-old was allegedly chased and stabbed eight times after he left his house in Freemasons Road, Custom House to go shopping on April 26.
A post-mortem examination gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the chest and abdomen.
Vagnei Colubali appeared via videolink for a brief hearing at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Monday, May 18 charged with murder.
The 22-year-old, of Kendal Way in Cambridge, is also charged with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent, toward an unknown male, and threatening another with a knife or bladed article.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, May 20.
Earlier this month Muhammad Jalloh, 18, of no fixed address, and a 16-year-old boy, of Telford, Shropshire, who cannot be named because of his age, appeared at the Old Bailey by video link charged with murder.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes believes they have plenty more to come after Palace victory
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
They are also accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent in connection with an alleged incident shortly before Mr Gomoh’s death.