Man in court charged with murder of David Gomoh in Custom House
- Credit: Met Police
A third person has appeared in court charged with the murder of NHS worker David Gomoh.
The 24-year-old was allegedly chased and stabbed eight times after he left his house in Freemasons Road, Custom House to go shopping on April 26.
A post-mortem examination gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the chest and abdomen.
Vagnei Colubali appeared via videolink for a brief hearing at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Monday, May 18 charged with murder.
The 22-year-old, of Kendal Way in Cambridge, is also charged with conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent, toward an unknown male, and threatening another with a knife or bladed article.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, May 20.
Earlier this month Muhammad Jalloh, 18, of no fixed address, and a 16-year-old boy, of Telford, Shropshire, who cannot be named because of his age, appeared at the Old Bailey by video link charged with murder.
- 1 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 2 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 3 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 6 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 9 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 10 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
They are also accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent in connection with an alleged incident shortly before Mr Gomoh’s death.