Danny O’Shea murder: Police make twelfth arrest
Homicide detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year have made another arrest.
A 46-year-old man was arrested this morning on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and enquiries continue.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder. Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.