Danny O’Shea murder: Police make twelfth arrest
Homicide detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year have made another arrest.
A 46-year-old man was arrested this morning on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and enquiries continue.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder. Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 7 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 8 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.