Danny O’Shea murder: Police make twelfth arrest
Homicide detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year have made another arrest.
A 46-year-old man was arrested this morning on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at a north London police station.
He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and enquiries continue.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder. Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 7 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.