Danny O’Shea murder latest: Arrests now total seven men
Four people arrested on Wednesday in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea have been released on bail after questioning.
The men, aged 22, 29, 29, and 34, were detained in Isleworth, west London. They were released until February next year.
Detectives have now arrested seven people since the 18-year-old was stabbed in death in Gill Avenue, Custom House, on December 2.
Three other men, aged 31, 32, and 43 were arrested in the week following the attack.
They have also been released on bail until the New Year.
You may also want to watch:
Danny was found lying in the road at around 6.15pm. Police are still appealing for information about a white Ford Transit hire vehicle, seen in Butchers Road between 3pm and 6pm on the day of the attack.
The vehicle had red and blue lettering on it and the words “self-drive hire.”
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine backs Said Benrahma to end goal drought
Anyone with information should contact (020) 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.