Danny O’Shea murder latest: Arrests now total seven men
Four people arrested on Wednesday in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea have been released on bail after questioning.
The men, aged 22, 29, 29, and 34, were detained in Isleworth, west London. They were released until February next year.
Detectives have now arrested seven people since the 18-year-old was stabbed in death in Gill Avenue, Custom House, on December 2.
Three other men, aged 31, 32, and 43 were arrested in the week following the attack.
They have also been released on bail until the New Year.
You may also want to watch:
Danny was found lying in the road at around 6.15pm. Police are still appealing for information about a white Ford Transit hire vehicle, seen in Butchers Road between 3pm and 6pm on the day of the attack.
The vehicle had red and blue lettering on it and the words “self-drive hire.”
- 1 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 4 Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- 5 Man in hospital after 'acid attack' inside his home in Beckton
- 6 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 7 Why musician swapped working with pop stars to teaching Newham pupils
- 8 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 9 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 10 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
Anyone with information should contact (020) 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.