Danny O’Shea murder latest: Arrests now total seven men
Four people arrested on Wednesday in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea have been released on bail after questioning.
The men, aged 22, 29, 29, and 34, were detained in Isleworth, west London. They were released until February next year.
Detectives have now arrested seven people since the 18-year-old was stabbed in death in Gill Avenue, Custom House, on December 2.
Three other men, aged 31, 32, and 43 were arrested in the week following the attack.
They have also been released on bail until the New Year.
You may also want to watch:
Danny was found lying in the road at around 6.15pm. Police are still appealing for information about a white Ford Transit hire vehicle, seen in Butchers Road between 3pm and 6pm on the day of the attack.
The vehicle had red and blue lettering on it and the words “self-drive hire.”
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'
Anyone with information should contact (020) 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.